14 November 2022 - 14 November 2022
11:00AM - 12:30PM
Join this event and learn more about the Centre for Sustainable Development Law and Policy and how our research informs our learning and teaching.
This event focuses on the collaborative links with researchers, students, professionals, civil society.
The three event objectives are:
- Extending collaborations with other institutions.
- Sharing ongoing projects and educational programmes.
- Exploring how interdisciplinary research and education can be supported through
We invite you to join us for short presentations followed by a Q&A session and sharing of best practices of collaborative research and education.
- Petra Minnerop - Professor of International Law, Durham Law School, Director of CSDLP
- Chris Stokes - Professor of Geography, Departmental Lead for Physical Geography at CSDLP
- Nilufer Oral - Director of Center for International Law (CIL), National University of Singapore (NUS)
- Danielle Yeow - Senior Research Fellow, Lead Climate Change Law and Policy at CIL, NUS
- Ashraf Osman - Professor of Engineering, Durham University
- Amir Sokolowski - Global Director, Climate Change, CDP